How to apply mascara - Applying Mascara Eye Makeup
Mascara thickens the eye lashes and increase attractiveness of the eyes and emphasize them. The first way is to apply mascara to all of the upper lashes from one corner of the eye to the other, but sometimes this method may look too strong. Find here tips for applying mascara on your eye lids and make them look more dashing.
How to Apply Mascara
- Apply mascara by looking straight into the mirror, with your chin lifted slightly so you can see your lashes clearly.
- Gently twist the spiral brush as you withdraw it from the masara bottle.
- Stroke your upper lashes evenly from their base to the tips, curling them upward with the brush as you apply the mascara.
- Apply mascara to the lower lashes with downward strokes, wiggling the brush back and forth a bit to separate the lashes.
- After you have applied the mascara to both eyes, you can repeat the application to add more fullness to your eyelashes.
- Right after the first coat of mascara is applied, put the wand back into the mascara tube, pick up a lash comb or an old cleaned off mascara wand and run the bristles carefully through the still wet lashes. This will separate them nicely. You will probably need to do this more than once to get the hairs seperated.
Mascara Applying Tips
- Resist the urge to apply more than two coats and let the mascara dry between coats to help lashes look thicker
- Never curl your eyelashes after applying mascara or your lashes will stick to the pad on the curler and get yanked out.
- Don't pump the mascara wand into the container because it'll push air into the container and dry the mascara out faster. Simply insert the wand, turn it a couple of times and pull it out, nice and civil.
Step by Step Guide on how to apply makeup
Copyright © 2006 beauty-fitness-tips.com. All rights reserved
Best Beauty, free cosmetics, makeup tips, skin disorders, home remedies, beauty and makeup cosmetics tips, aromatherapy, cosmetics products, health, fitness, free articles, online shopping.. everything you want, get it here!!