A healthy head of hair is quite a boon. All of our recipes use common ingredients and low-priced supplies. Hair can transfigure the way you look. However famous products can injure the hair shaft and dry or strip the hair. Preservatives in hair products can irritate the scalp and can even advance to dandruff.
Overdrive of products such as gel and mousse on the hair can cause buildup and irritate the scalp. All of our hair care recipes are simple to make. Simply pour these rinses on your hair after shampooing. Or use them in the morning or at night, mixing them through your hair ensuring all of the hair is covered.
Fruit smoothie hair mask
- Blend 1/2 a banana, 1/4 cantaloupe, 1/4 avocado, 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil and 1 tablespoon yogurt.
- Leave in hair for 15 minutes.
Yogurt hair mask
- Beat 1 egg white until frothy. Add to 6 tablespoons basic natural yogurt.
- Apply to hair in small sections at a time.
- Leave in for 15 minutes. Rinse.
Honey & olive oil hair mask
- Mix 1/2 cup honey and 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Shampoo well and rinse.