Home Remedy for Headache , Natural Home Remedies to treat Headache
Given below are some of the home remedy for Headache
- Roast some ajwain dry on a tawa. Tie it in a muslin bag and sniff frequently.
- Make a paste of 2-3 powdered cloves (laung) and salt. Apply this paste on the forehead.
- A paste made of dry ginger (sonth) with a little water or milk when applied to the forehead also gives relief.
- A ripe apple, after removing the upper rind and the inner hard portion should be taken with a little salt every morning on an empty stomach. Continue for a week. This yields good results even in case of chronic headaches.
- Mix 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) in 1 teaspoon water and apply on the forehead. It is very effective in headache due to exposure to cold air.
- Crush an onion and apply the paste on the head.
- Grind 10-15 tulsi leaves with 4 cloves (laung) and 1 teaspoon dried ginger (sonth) into a paste and apply.
- Follow the simple Chinese accupressure technique and say goodbye to those nasty headaches. This can be done anywhere and at any time. Place your thumb on the web of skin between the thumb and index finger of your other palm and apply pressure for about two minutes. Repeat on the other hand. However, this Chinese accupressure massage is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Tulsi Tea: Mix 8-10 basil (tulsi) leaves, ½" piece ginger (adrak), 7 black pepper corns (saboot kali mirch) powdered coarsely with 1 large cup (200ml) water. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and keep for 2-3 minutes. Strain, add boiled milk, sugar and drink warm. Lie down covering yourself with a sheet for 5-10 minutes. It is very helpful in headaches, cold, Indigestion. Drink 2-3 times a day. For children reduce quantity to half.
Natural Home Remedies For Headache On One Side
- Powder equal quantities of liquorice (mulathi) and cumin (jeera). Take ¼ teaspoon every day along with 1 teaspoon honey for a month.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of the following powders and store: camphor (kapoor), nutmeg (jaiphal), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and cloves (laung). Take 2 pinches with warm water.
Natural Home Remedies For Head Heaviness
- Grind the fresh amla fruits into a fine paste and apply on affected parts.
- Grind 2 to 3 cloves (laung) into a fine paste along with ½ teaspoon dried ginger (sonth) and apply on nose, forehead, etc.
Copyright © 2006 beauty-fitness-tips.com. All rights reserved
Best Beauty, free cosmetics, makeup tips, skin disorders, home remedies, beauty and makeup cosmetics tips, aromatherapy, cosmetics products, health, fitness, free articles, online shopping.. everything you want, get it here!!