Hair Shampooing Tips - How to shampoo your hair
Shampooing is essential to everyone's hair care routine, regardless of hair type or texture. There is a large variety of liquid shampoos presently avaiJable in the market. These synthetic detergents were developed during 1939-40. These soapless shampoos, whether used in hard water or soft water, leave no white depusit on the hair when dry. To shampoo is to wash, cleanse or remove all dirt or other impurities from the scalp and hair by the process of shampooing.
Shampooing can be done as often (ideally every alternate day) as required to keep the hair clean and healthy, as long as you condition regularly. When hair begins to look dull limp or lusterless, or when the scalp begins to itch, it's time to shampoo.
How to Shampoo Your Hair
- Wet hair thoroughly with hot water-as hot as you can tolerate.
- Pour shampoo into the palm of one hand and then rub both palms together to distribute it evenly.
- Apply the shampoo to the top of your head and use fingertips to massage it on to your scalp.
- Depending on your hair's thickness and length, you may need to repeat the previous two steps for the rest of your hair.
- Rinse all the lather from your hair with plenty of water. One application of shampoo is usually enough, unless your hair is very dirty or has oil in it, in which caseyou might need a second rinse.
- After shampooing, don't rub your hair vigorously which may break fragile hair shafts. Pat it dry gently and wrap your hair in a towel.
After shampooing, don't rub your hair vigorously with towel. Rubbing your hair vigorously may result in hair breakage. Pat it dry gently and wrap your hair in a towel.
Copyright © 2006 beauty-fitness-tips.com. All rights reserved
Best Beauty, free cosmetics, makeup tips, skin disorders, home remedies, beauty and makeup cosmetics tips, aromatherapy, cosmetics products, health, fitness, free articles, online shopping.. everything you want, get it here!!